Hey friends, and soon to be friends. It is time for Summer to really get sizzling here in Seattle! I am delighted to offer a yoga warm-up and then bike over to Lake Washington Blvd for Bicycle Sundays. We will gather between 11 – 11:30 in Cal Anderson by the water fountain this Sunday. At 11:30 I will teach yoga for about 20 minutes that we will do without yoga mats. Then we will ride at a casual pace on neighborhood routes to Bicycle Sundays. Once we arrive at Seward Park you are free to explore or have a picnic and fun (hopefully in the sun).
Pedal, Stretch, Breathe…the book!
Blank Journal $3.00
- Just saw the new Mad Max movie and am pretty sure they should remake it with freak bikes, since ya know it's post-peak oil. 5 years ago
- RT @lizbon: Having far too many days where I have to fight the overhanging fear to get myself on bike. If we had safe infrastructure, it'd … 5 years ago
- RT @SheRidesABike: And what immediate steps are feds ordering DOTs to take in light of 35,000+ road fatalities? twitter.com/CBSNews/status… 5 years ago
- RT @AnnieMLeonard: It's sooooo big. And bad.Think of all the windmills we could build with all that metal. http://t.co/zi0Ifp3IHC 5 years ago
- RT @seabikeblog: Oh, hey @CMMikeOBrien! #ShellNo http://t.co/5TT8AIvUIo 5 years ago
Yoga at Your RideDo you organize bike rides or races?
Incorporate yoga before or after your ride to make cyclists' muscles happy. I will develop the perfect class for your ride.
Email me at email@example.com