Happy Bike to Work day everyone! It is great to see public health and community action working together. I asked my friend who studies Public Health at UW about what she felt was the most important thing to cultivate better overall public health. Without hesitation she responded that 30 minutes of exercise per day helps maintain health and emotional well being and we need to get more people moving. It’s true that moving our bodies not only helps our muscles but also our brain. It is also true that reducing pollution has positive impact on our cardiovascular health. So what seems like a great way to reduce pollution and get people moving?…You guessed it! Ride your bike! So use your brain, your body and your breath and ride all around today.
Pedal, Stretch, Breathe…the book!
Blank Journal $3.00
- Just saw the new Mad Max movie and am pretty sure they should remake it with freak bikes, since ya know it's post-peak oil. 5 years ago
- RT @lizbon: Having far too many days where I have to fight the overhanging fear to get myself on bike. If we had safe infrastructure, it'd … 5 years ago
- RT @SheRidesABike: And what immediate steps are feds ordering DOTs to take in light of 35,000+ road fatalities? twitter.com/CBSNews/status… 5 years ago
- RT @AnnieMLeonard: It's sooooo big. And bad.Think of all the windmills we could build with all that metal. http://t.co/zi0Ifp3IHC 5 years ago
- RT @seabikeblog: Oh, hey @CMMikeOBrien! #ShellNo http://t.co/5TT8AIvUIo 5 years ago
Yoga at Your RideDo you organize bike rides or races?
Incorporate yoga before or after your ride to make cyclists' muscles happy. I will develop the perfect class for your ride.
Email me at email@example.com