Spring is here in full force. Strong winds blow in change with lots to do to make it all happen. While I am busy writing a new zine for Elly Blue and drawing yoga bike comics for the Pedaler’s Fair, you can read a few of my favorite blogs.
- Body Positive Yoga Big Life. Big Heart. Big Asana. Great tagline!
- Recovering Yogi This blog is genuine and funny
- Poet, yogi and my dear friend writes at her blog Releasing Mulabandha
- Just in case you don’t already read Seattle Bike Blog
- For smart and insightful writing on biking in the city check out Urban Adonia
Spirit & Wellness
- For astrology and wellness I love Planetary Apothecary! I recommend signing up for the newsletter, Stephanie always has great self-care suggestions
- Beautiful and inspiring writing on bikes, herbs and life found at Sheer fierce spirit
- A new session of Tues/ Thurs Evening Yoga at the Garfield Community Center start tonight! Classes April 3rd- 29th, 7:15pm-8:30pm
- I am now subbing at Live, Love, Flow and Mountain Flow Yoga! I will keep you posted on twitter when I have classes there. I am excited to start teaching spin + yoga fusion classes.
- Stay tuned for yoga + bike rides coming soon to a bike path near you…