Sometimes you want to try something new, but don’t want to shell out a lot of cash. Well, you don’t have to worry about that right now at the Garfield Community Center with their special offer where you can try any class you have not done before for only $2 until October 9th. This includes my Beginning Yoga class on Tuesday & Thursday nights at 7:15-8:30pm, as well as the new class Family Yoga that starts October 7th!
Pedal, Stretch, Breathe…the book!
Blank Journal $3.00
- Just saw the new Mad Max movie and am pretty sure they should remake it with freak bikes, since ya know it's post-peak oil. 7 years ago
- RT @lizbon: Having far too many days where I have to fight the overhanging fear to get myself on bike. If we had safe infrastructure, it'd … 7 years ago
- RT @SheRidesABike: And what immediate steps are feds ordering DOTs to take in light of 35,000+ road fatalities? twitter.com/CBSNews/status… 7 years ago
- RT @AnnieMLeonard: It's sooooo big. And bad.Think of all the windmills we could build with all that metal. http://t.co/zi0Ifp3IHC 7 years ago
- RT @seabikeblog: Oh, hey @CMMikeOBrien! #ShellNo http://t.co/5TT8AIvUIo 7 years ago
Yoga at Your RideDo you organize bike rides or races?
Incorporate yoga before or after your ride to make cyclists' muscles happy. I will develop the perfect class for your ride.
Email me at email@example.com