Found this interesting article about the bike and yoga connection in Portland. With more classes in the Pacific Northwest offering discounts for biking to class, yoga instructors are finally catering to the needs of the bike commuter.
Pedal, Stretch, Breathe…the book!
Blank Journal $3.00
- Just saw the new Mad Max movie and am pretty sure they should remake it with freak bikes, since ya know it's post-peak oil. 5 years ago
- RT @lizbon: Having far too many days where I have to fight the overhanging fear to get myself on bike. If we had safe infrastructure, it'd … 5 years ago
- RT @SheRidesABike: And what immediate steps are feds ordering DOTs to take in light of 35,000+ road fatalities? twitter.com/CBSNews/status… 5 years ago
- RT @AnnieMLeonard: It's sooooo big. And bad.Think of all the windmills we could build with all that metal. http://t.co/zi0Ifp3IHC 5 years ago
- RT @seabikeblog: Oh, hey @CMMikeOBrien! #ShellNo http://t.co/5TT8AIvUIo 5 years ago
Yoga at Your RideDo you organize bike rides or races?
Incorporate yoga before or after your ride to make cyclists' muscles happy. I will develop the perfect class for your ride.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org